One factor’s for certain, Tesla’s CEO is aware of how one can generate headlines. The notorious Elon Musk was the speak of the city in the present day, as information of his firm selling 75% of their bitcoin hit the wires. The reactions go from clowning Musk to overanalyzing the state of affairs, and all the things in between. What a enjoyable day in crypto land.
What did the folks write and the way did they tweet it? Let’s discover out.
Laughing At Tesla Or Laughing With Tesla?
Considering that at finest Tesla broke even on this commerce, the Internet didn’t clown the corporate as laborious because it ought to. People appeared to respect Tesla’s proper to do no matter they need with their cash. Let’s look forward to bitcoin’s value to pump earlier than making a particular assertion on this, although. In the meantime…
- MicroStrategy’s CEO Michael Saylor stated the obvious in a hilarious means – “If you sell 75% of your bitcoin, you will only have 25% of your bitcoin left.”
- Nat Brunell, host of Bitcoin Magazine’s “Hard Money” present, made a silly but effective pun – “You Musk not sell your Bitcoin”
- Crypto analyst Inmortal invoked millennial powers – “You are the richest man in the world and you panic sold $BTC at loss? Ok boomer.”
- Bitcoin Magazine confirmed us what occurs “When you buy high and sell low”
When you purchase excessive and promote low pic.twitter.com/y5gSqyWqmc
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) July 20, 2022
- The journal’s editor, Pete Rizzo went again in time, “Elon Musk on Bitcoin exactly 1 year ago”
✨ Elon Musk on #Bitcoin precisely 1 12 months in the past
— RIZZO (@pete_rizzo_) July 21, 2022
— Handre van Heerden (@Handrev) July 21, 2022
- According to national state adoption evangelist, Samson Mow clowned Tesla laborious at first, “Buy high, sell low. Tesla showing us how it’s done!” Then, he modified his tune to one thing extra politically appropriate, “Almost everyone that sold this dip had no choice but to sell, and none of the reasons had anything to do with Bitcoin fundamentals. I’d say we’re on the way back up and decoupling soon.”
BTC value chart for 07/21/2022 on Bitfinex | Source: BTC/USD on TradingView.com
Fundamental Analysis Of The Situation
Taking itself too severely, the crypto trade went full Sherlock Holmes on the Tesla state of affairs. And thank God they did, as a result of the analysts really made some phenomenal and really fascinating factors. For instance:
- Riding for Elon Musk, Binance’s CZ talked numbers – “Up to $100 billion of btc get traded every day. Someone selling $1 billion is a drop in the ocean.” Interesting and better than anticipated numbers. And CZ ought to learn about this subject particularly.
- The Coin Bureau man downplayed the state of affairs and its impact – ”It was solely a matter of time that we’d see this. The market has brushed it off although.”
It was solely a matter of time that we’d see this. The market has brushed it off although. pic.twitter.com/c2JQc4G8bc
— Coin Bureau (man.eth) (@coinbureau) July 21, 2022
— LN Markets (@LNMarkets) July 21, 2022
- Professional dealer MisterSpread stated the obvious in a funny way – “Seriously now, thank you Elon for the big stress test you made Bitcoin go through and showed the whole world that Bitcoin is money after Tesla bought and sold billions worth of it.”
- For his half, Bitcoin Lebowsky stated the facts– “The fact that Bitcoin is still at 23k after months of miners selling, Tesla selling, the Macro disaster and of course all of the ongoing FUD, is nothing short of remarkable.”
- Trader and Arca’s CIO, Jeff Dorman broke it down – “If you’ve ever wondered whether or not trading bots control digital asset trading…keep in mind the entire digital asset market just fell on news that one company (Tesla) sold one asset (BTC) 1-3 months ago. ”
If you’ve ever puzzled whether or not or not buying and selling bots management digital asset buying and selling…take into accout your entire digital asset market simply fell on information that one firm (Tesla) offered one asset (BTC) 1-3 months in the past.
Expect full retrace of this transfer rapidly. https://t.co/cAX3rbGlwR
— Jeff Dorman, CFA (@jdorman81) July 20, 2022
- Swans’ Steven Lubka sees the bright side – “The Tesla news is bullish, now Elon can’t sell his Bitcoin again and it’s been purchased in the 20s by more reliable and less erratic actors.”
That’s one of many key takeaways, Tesla is not ready of energy and Elon can not simply manipulate bitcoin’s value anymore. Also, the community is liquid and might deal with stress phenomenally. And it’s not managed by buying and selling bots. We discovered all of that and extra from a easy commerce.
Featured Image by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash | Charts by TradingView